Q. What is the benefit of retaining a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant?
There are several reasons why retaining a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant will benefit you:
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants are always up to date with current Immigration Law in Canada and therefore are able to give you advice leading to the best solution for your case depending on when you want to file an application.
- Experienced Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants will give you many useful tips based on their previous cases. In addition to their past experience, Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants have access to professional online network where high level discussions take place and best practices are shared. This network and the wealth of information that is communicated on a daily basis is not available to the public.
- Once the application is submitted to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (inside or outside office), Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants will be responsible for all the communications with the government on behalf of you. Additionally, they will keep you updated on your case throughout the process. Many people struggle with dealing with the government because of language barriers or time constrains that a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant will not have.
- Every case is different and there are times when cases become more complicated during the process. A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants will plan for these times because they are capable of adapting to cases of growing complexity and will always give you the best solution to avoid a However, Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants are capable of adopting those complicated cases and give you the best solution to avoid negative outcome during the process.
Q. Do you only consult with the permanent residence cases?
We consult with many different types of cases such as temporary resident visas. Please refer to this page for the list of services.
Q. Do you charge for a consultation fee?
No. We do not charge for any consultation fee. We would like to take the time to learn about your case first without having you worry about the consultation fee. However, please keep in mind that advice related to specific detailed information shall be provided only after establishing a Client-Representative relationship.
Q. What is included in the professional fee?
The following is included in our professional fee:
- Reviewing, revising and typing out all the application forms
- Providing the list of supporting documents that the client must gather to submit the application
- Reviewing all of the supporting documents
- A Submission letter ( a legal cover letter explaining the nature of the case and submission of the applicable laws to Immigration Officers which is drafted and signed by the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant)
- All communication with the Citizenship and Immigration Canada on behalf of the client
- Monitoring of the case
- Additional and continuous consultation with the clients throughout the process
Q. What is not included in the professional fee?
The following is not included in our professional fee:
- Processing fee & the Right of Permanent Residence fee (If applicable)
- Certified translation cost
- Police clearance certificate application fee (If applicable)
- Medical examination fee
- Mailing cost (Fedex, UPS, etc.)
Q. My friends told me that they filed their applications on their own…
It is up to you to determine whether or not you want to retain a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant to take care of your case. Please read through this page and feel free to contact us from here should you have any further questions or concerns about our services.