Our Services

Aya K. Immigration Services Inc. provides following services:

Permanent Residence

  • Express Entry (Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class)
  • Provincial Nominee Program
  • Live-in Caregiver Program
  • Family Class (married or common-law couple)
  • Family Class (parents and grandparents)

Temporary Resident Visa

  • Visitor Visa
  • Study Permit
  • Work Permit + Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
  • Post-graduation Work Permit
  • Spousal Open Work Permit
  • Intra-company Transferee Work Permit
  • Business Visitor Visa

Restoration of Status

  • Visitor Visa
  • Study Permit
  • Work Permit


  • Permanent Resident card renewal
  • Canadian Citizenship application
  • Modification/removal of remarks on visas
  • Application for reissuance of lost/stolen visas

What is included in our services:

  • Unlimited consultations after retention of services
  • Preparation of forms
  • Preparation of a submission letter to an Officer of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada
  • Liaison between the Citizenship and Immigration Canada and the client
  • Monitor the case progress

What is not included in our services

  • Processing fee & the Right of Permanent Residence fee (If applicable)
  • Certified translation fees
  • Courier fees (UPS, FedEx etc.)
  • Medical examination
  • Police certificate


We do not charge any consultation fee for your first consultation (by telephone or in person by appointment) if it is for the family sponsorship application. We would like to take the time to learn about your case first without having you worry about the consultation fee. However, please keep in mind that advice related to specific detailed information shall be provided only after establishing a Client-Representative relationship. Please feel free to contact us from here.

We do charge a consultation fee for other immigration related matters (such as federal skilled worker, CEC, PNP cases). Should you wish to book an appointment, please feel free to contact us from here.